囧次元动漫 https://www.9ciyuan.com/
看了越狱以后,感觉里面有太多的经典口语了,而且很多都可以在平时生活和工作中用到。特贴出来大家共同学习。
本人英文水平有限,如有错误的请指出,不甚感激!
<Season 1>
I believe in being part of the solution,not the problem.我喜欢解决问题而不是制造问题。
I mean,at some point,we gotta pull the trigger on this thing.有些时候,事情还是抓紧点的好。
Our relationship transcends race.我们的关系超越种族。
I’m not really following what you’re saying.不懂你在说什么。我们一般怎么说来着?I can’t catch ur mean?
In the old man’s back pocket,are you? 有这老家伙罩着,是不是?
Is he cool with it? 不介意吗?
Have a little faith. 有一点点信心。
A man’s down,you give him your hand. Scofield对他哥哥说滴那句,以前是母亲教他的。
Nice choice. 眼光不错。做生意滴时候可以用这句夸夸老外。
Just what we agreed on. 就事先约定的。 这句简洁明了,我已经在工作中用上了。
All right,I feel you. 好吧,我知道你的意思了。另外还可以说Are you feel me?你明白我的意思吗?
Put your cards on the table. 摊牌
下面来一段michael和纹身店老板的对白。
Most guys, you know, for the first one, they start with something small. 你知道,大多数人在纹身初始都是些小的。
"Mom", girlfriend’s initials, something like that. 比如妈妈啊,女友姓名缩写什么的。
Not you. 但你不同。
You get a full set of sleeves, all in a couple of months.你在几个月时间里把整个都挂上了。
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. 一些人要花几年时间搞上去。
I don’t have a few years. 我可没几年时间。
This is the police. You are completely surrounded. 我们是警察,你已经被完全包围了。
My client’s a bit confused at the moment.我客人现在有点困惑。前几天偶就听偶客人对偶说过这句话。
Perhaps you should heed your representation’s advice,take some additional time to consider your response.
We’ve been over this. 我不想再谈这事了。
No more talking in line. 感叹于美式英语的简洁明了啊~~